Saturday 6 June 2015

EYEBROW TUTORIAL

BROWS TO BOW FOR!!!

Hello friends and all who have requested I do an eyebrow tutorial – HERE IT IS!!!! FINALLY!!! I did this about 4 months ago actually. So I am truly sorry I procrastinated.

Well if you think you have seen just about enough of eyebrow tutorials, have you seen the QUEEN’S BROW? 

Yea you heard me right so stop looking over your shoulders, I said it…LVS is the brow Queen (Fluttering my eyelashes) LOL!!!

Please forgive my ranting jare, I’m just excited!! So back to the matter. If you have struggled with your eyebrows before now, your struggles are waaay over because this simple how-to is designed to help you achieve simple, beautiful and not superficial… I repeat, NOT SUPERFICIAL BROWS!
Here’s how…

YOU’LL NEED:

1. AN EYE PENCIL 

2. AN EYEBROW FILLER/DEFINER

3. A SPOOLIE STICK/MASCARA WAND

4. AN ANGLED EYEBROW BRUSH (2)

5. CONCEALER (YOUR SHADE/SHADE LIGHTER)

I USED:

1. MAC Eyebrow Pencil

2. Zaron Eyebrow Definer

3. Disposable Spoolie Wand

4. MAC Angled Eyebrow Brush

5. Milani Concealers in 02 and 03

LET’S GET IT ON:

Before you begin, Please make sure your eyebrows are well-groomed, tweezed, waxed or threaded (which ever suits you and your pocket) 

Step 1– Using a pencil (well sharpened), outline the top and bottom of your brows, with soft strokes.

Step 2– Bring both ends to join together at the tail end, not forgetting to create a soft or sharp arch as is suitable for your face.

Step 3– Using a pencil or an eyebrow filler, fill in the sparse areas of your eyebrows, moving your strokes in the direction your brow hair grows. Please note- Strokes should be applied softly as your aim here is to create natural looking brows.

Step 4– With your spoolie stick or mascara wand, brush over your eyebrows lightly. You do this to achieve a soft look, so if by happenstance your excitement got you overboard and your result is overly drawn or dark eyebrows, you can fix this with a spoolie stick.

Step 5– Where is your angled eyebrow brush? Or do you have a flat synthetic brush? With any of these brushes, take some concealer and highlight underneath your eyebrows as seen in box 5. Now I use my shade of concealer to highlight when I want my brows looking really natural, and I use a shade lighter when I want it to look a little bit more defined than the everyday look. The choice is yours.

Step 6– With the same brush, blend the concealer into your skin in a downward motion, leaving just a little highlight effect for a lift.

Step 7– Get your spoolie stick again and brush over your eyebrows. This will create an even softer look and put your brows in place.

Step 8– You are good to go! Oops, make sure you get your makeup done though! Lol!

Follow LVS -
Bbm-5588E85E
Instagram-@lvs_beauty
Twitter-@lvsbeauty
Website-www.lvsbeauty.com
Facebook-LVS Beauty Gallery
Blog-www.lvsbeautygallery.blogspot.com


7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh LVS, been asking for brow tutorial over a year now, super excited you finally posted.

    Thank you ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tutorial is outlined in a simple way, whereby anyone can understand, thanks very much for this...
    I would try it out and send you pictures if it is allowed.thanks once again

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I stumbled across ur blog just few minutes ago and dis blog is soo fab. It has all my favourite tyns:… U r gud, really, and I hope u knw u gat a new faaaaaaaan!!! Keep it goin gurl #Huggiesss#
    With love from the UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, thank you...You are truely appreciated

      Delete
  4. This was helpful, thank you ma'am

    ReplyDelete