Monday 27 January 2014

ME SEF BE MAKEUP ARTIST

Your wedding day is not a day to take chances. I sighted a lady’s album on her wedding day and was forced to ask, who do you? Couldn’t even get my tenses right. Am not talking about a 1989 picture, I mean a 2013. I was indeed very surprised and shocked to my marrow. 
That Aunt or friend that tells you, don’t hire a makeup Artist, me sef be makeup Artist, Beware my Dear Sister! Beware!! Don’t take chances. You will be surprised to discover that some we sef fit do am actually have an undisclosed beef for you, they would not tell you. She could be so nice to tell you Brides shouldn’t see a mirror on her wedding day!!! She makes sure she starts at rush hour when there is no time to change whatever she does. Oh dear, poor you...

When you get an Artist
1. Make sure you see her works
2. Ask relevant questions
3. Give her all the information she needs
4. Be specific
5. Know what you want.
6. Insist on a trial session.

If she seems not to get what you really want, appreciate her and courteously insist on what you want. At times though, u have to take to her professional advice and skill and don’t be too rigid.

Be wise to be religious with your skin care routine. Good skin, good makeup.

Try Clinique Expert custom. 3 step skin care system to cleanse, exfoliate (clarify) and moisturize.

Lancome Exfoliante, crème cleanser and polish moisturizer is also a magic.

For Acne & Blemishes Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser or Neutrogena Acne Cleanser are also a fantastic discovery.

Lastly relax like a queen that you are. A week or two to your wedding day should be for rest, rest, rest. 

Beauty sleep, therapy, drink lots of water, be happy!

I hope i was able to crack y,all up a lil[winks]
Till my next post
Kisses


13 comments:

  1. Hahaha,Aunty Lola,this your post is funny I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cracked me up big time,lol ride on LVS I dey gbadun you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right,a lot of people give ideas when it comes to weddings,claiming to do wha they can't...Good morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. LVS would do my bridal makeup,aint gonna call all those quack makeup artist ooo...weddding pictures goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post

    ReplyDelete
  6. LVS no go kill me,this is so funny and educative,nice one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, cant stop laughing oh but day just d truth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn too funny! Good mawnin LVS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't want to look like a drama queen on my wedding,I would hire a professional,I don't mind LVS as long as I can afford her charges

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to read this post twice,hehehehe...I love your write up keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lolly Pop.... #true talk

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are right,but the second lady in the picture looks like a ghost....lol

    ReplyDelete