Friday 24 January 2014

TOKE MAKINWA BRIDAL MAKEUP BY JOYCE JACOB



























Hello Beauties,

I hope you had a great day? in case you are wondering why i took so long to post,I have been so busy with photo shoot lately and hardly had time for anything else,sorry guys.

I finally saw pictures from Toke's wedding and i really love the way she looked, simply gorgeous.Her ivory lace dress was made by April by Kunbi. Makeup was done by Joyce Jacob (thumbs up) . I love how clean and neat the application looked with great High lighting and contouring.(timeless look).







CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY MARRIED LIFE MR AND MRS AYIDA

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Makeover

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ make up very light

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Dress there, Congrats Dear.

    ReplyDelete